Hawk Security Referral Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
a. "hawk security" means hawk security, Inc.
b. "Referrer" means individual or company that provides the information to Hawk Security Services of a potential new Hawk Security Services customer.
c. "Referee" means the individual or company referred to Hawk Security Services by the Referrer that becomes an Hawk Security Services customer
d. "Hawk Security" means the program described on https://www.hawksecurity.com/resources/referral-program.
e. "Qualifying Extension" means the type of extension as defined on https://www.hawksecurity.com/resources/referral-program-details .
- The Hawk Security is valid only for new referrals on new service activations for customers that have not subscribed to any Hawk Security Services within the last year. Individuals or companies previously submitted to Hawk Security Services and/or are engaged in conversations with an Hawk Security Services representative, do not qualify. Offer valid in the U.S. only and cannot be combined with any other offers. The Referrer cannot be an owner, employee, or agent of the Referee. The Referrer cannot be an owner, employee or agent of an organization with which Hawk Security Services has an affiliate agreement. The Referrer cannot resell Hawk Security Services.
- The Referral Program is subject to the Hawk Security Services Terms and Conditions of service as posted and periodically updated on the Hawk Security Services website at www.hawksecurity.com.
- The Referrer is an independent contractor. Referrer is not an agent, affiliate, employee, joint venture or partner of Hawk Security Services. Referrer cannot make representations beyond representations located at www.hawksecurity.com.
- Any customer that becomes a customer of Hawk Security Services by being referred to the service is a customer of Hawk Security Services for the services procured from Hawk Security Services.
- Payment. Payment for business referrals is made by issuing a check payable to the Referrer. Payment will be issued within 90 days of service activation. Payment will not occur until the referred customer has activated the lines of service and has paid their bill for the first two billing periods. Lines of service must be activated within 60 days of purchase to qualify for reward payment. The referred customer must be in good standing for 60 consecutive days at the time payment is processed. Payment will be forfeited if the Referrer's W-9 is not provided to Hawk Security Services within 90 days of the order date of the referral. Lines of service will be disqualified from referral payment eligibility if the service activation has not occurred within 90 days. The referral amount paid per Qualifying Extension will depend upon the quantity of extensions deployed within a 30-day period after deployment of the first extension up to a maximum of 99 extensions. The full referral amount will be paid for any qualifiying extension sold at greater than or equal to $19.99 per month. If extensions are sold below this amount, the referral amount shall be pro-rated, for example if the extension is sold at $15, the referral will be reduced to 15/19.99 or 75% of the full amount. If an add on referral within 30 days of the initial order is subject to a higher tier level of payment the tier level will be paid only on the add on order and not on the original order i.e. there is no retro-active tiered credit for the original order. Referral payments will not be made on any add on orders beyond 30 days after the initial order. The maximum amount payable for a referral is fifty thousand dollars ($50,000.00).
- WARRANTY. Hawk Security Services MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE AGREEMENT OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT MAY BE INVOLVED AT ANY TIME WITH THIS AGREEMENT. Hawk Security Services DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION), FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE. Hawk Security Services MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF Hawk Security Services'S WEB SITE OR SERVICE AND PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. hawksecurity IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF Hawk Security Services ARE NOT TO BE USED IN MEDICAL OR OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE FAILURE OR INTERRUPTION COULD CAUSE INJURY OR DEATH.
- The governing law for this agreement is California, and any litigation will be in Santa Clara County, California.